Madoqua from the wonderful blog Have you ever… nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award back in September. Unfortunately I didn’t pay much attention to the pingback and only just realised I was nominated. If you haven’t stumbled upon Madoqua’s blog, please do. It is wonderful.
So in order to follow the rules of this award, I must display the logo.
I then need to nominate a baker’s dozen (13 other blogs) (see below) and answer some super sweet questions. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (already covered).
The Super Sweet Questions: 1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies! 2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate – I’m addicted 3. What is your favorite sweet treat? My self saucing chocolate pudding 4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When the kids have shattered my nerves! 5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I’m not sure about this one, but I’ve been called “Honey” before so we will go with that.
My 13 Nominees (in no particular order):
It is so hard to pick only 13. There are so many wonderful blogs to choose from. I will get round to notifying my nominees eventually!
- Super sweet blogging award. (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award ! (andlifesmile.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award… thanks Marion Quitasol! (patriciaddrury.com)
- A Super Sweet Blogging Award (stevenleocampbell.wordpress.com)
- Super sweet blogging award (madoqua.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (garciaandwalkon.me)
- Super-Sweet Blogging Award (christopherribeiro.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award + Nominations (wordphilia.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award🙂 (lifeisyourpieceofart.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award…How Delicious!! (notinindia2012.wordpress.com)