I love this picture of my son having a moment to himself at the beach. He was just staring out to sea, contemplating life. I would love to know what thoughts go through his head. I wonder if he has the same imagination as me when I stare out to sea. I wrote a post about my thoughts at the beach previously. You can read it here.
He is so much like me. As I watch him daydream, I am reminded how much of my imagination and dreaming he has inherited.
Share a picture that means “solitary” to you. See http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/weekly-photo-challenge-solitary/ for details.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Being Solitary (thefirstdark.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (photographworks.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (danajoward.wordpress.com)
- Photo Challenge: Solitary (deetoursbydeepali.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Solitary (luluseestheworld.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge – solitary (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)