Oooohh! I loved this challenge. I chose this picture as my entry. My partner and I had a big debate (you could say argument) about it. He argued that it wasn’t a good picture. In his mind, a silhouette shot should tell a story. He didn’t think this picture told a story.
I, however, saw a great story in this picture. My argument was that the story could be found in the way the children were interacting and the protectiveness of the woman holding the child’s hand.
What do you think? Can you see a story?
Share your silhouettes. See http://windagainstcurrent.com/2012/08/24/travel-theme-silhouette/ for details.
- Travel Theme; Silhouette (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Silhouette (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Definition: Silhouette (fabsugar.com)
- Silhouette portraits of famous fictional characters (lostateminor.com)
- Silhouette (aashishphotography.wordpress.com)