My family and I love parks. A trip to the park is always a joy and in the warmer months we spend a lot of time at our local parks.
I particularly love the fauna. Being a hopeless gardener, I can’t help but admire the beauty and cleverness of well sculpted gardens. I also love natural bushland. I find so much joy in exploring these natural (or manmade) wonders, taking in all the little things.
Here are some of my pictures from recent trips to the park.
My children, however, are not as impressed with my nature walks. My time wondering blissfully through gardens or bush tracks is usually interrupted with complaints of tired legs or “I’m bored”.
My sons have a very different idea of what is joyful at the park. They are immediately drawn to playgrounds. They can spend hours laughing and running, climbing and swinging, jumping and sliding. I must admit, I do find great pleasure in watching them play.
Here are some pictures of what my children are drawn to at the park.
What are you drawn to at the park? Check out Ailsa’s blog and join in the fun. http://wheresmybackpack.com/2012/06/22/travel-theme-parks/
- 11 Best Theme Parks in the World (hotelclub.com)
- Interactive Map: Windsor Park Closures (windsorstar.com)
- Travel Theme: Parks (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Parks (orthographies.wordpress.com)
- Travel Themes: Parks (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Parks…………………….An English Country Garden (suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Laurelhurst Park (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Parks (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Parks (robertjhorton.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Parks (doubledallabouttown.wordpress.com)